Sunday, August 29, 2021

 

Unentangling

 

If the the penny has dropped,

and one knows oneself to be That 

which is limitless....

and one does not hang on to concepts 

how nonduality or spirituality has to look like;

one enters a journey of unentanglement.


Personal encumberments 

gathered over a lifetime come out of hiding.

 

Contractions stored in the body as a child are eased out. 

 

Memories one did not know were there, resurface.

 

At its own time and momentum this process unfolds.


There is no initiative or intention

There is no one who wants it to go one way or the other.

 

And then without effort it is over.

This particular knot has been untied.


After such a episode I notice 

there is a deepening in the way I perceive myself and the world.

 

Sinking more into the body.

There is more clarity in the perception.


This process is going on since some years.

It started in India and continued after I remigrated to Holland.


There was much to uncover coming back to my own country,

my roots and my family.


Lots of things I had not have to deal with 

in the 35 years I was in India.


National and cultural habits,

Childhood issues. 

 

Sticky at times,

Painful at times.

 

Revealing more freedom


And there is no end to this journey


More space to be the One who I AM






No comments:

Post a Comment