Saturday, August 4, 2012

The great unknown




Nothing is certain in this relative world.
Except the fact that everything comes and goes.

All what we are holding on to as mine:

my family, my friendships, my home, 
my possessions, my work, my character, 
my body, my abilities, my ego, my progress, 
my spiritual path, my surrender, my concepts, 
my problems, my ideas,  my childhood traumas,
my beliefs.............

the 'certainties' which are giving stability to our lives,
are always subject to change, 
and can be taken away at a moments notice.

One tsunami and all is swept away.
One accident and our lives are in turmoil.
One hemorrhage and the you you think yourself to be
has changed beyond recognition.

Nothing will change this fact.
The great unknown is the base of our existence.
Is what we are.

When it dawns on us that in the relative world we will
never find the permanency we are searching for,
we might be ready for a new adventure.
Our next quest... :
Freedom,
Peace,
The certainty of the absolute in which all takes place.

Is there any way to get to This?

Who is asking?

No comments:

Post a Comment